Detroit’s golden age put America on the highway and gave the world auto envy. With brilliant whitewalls, glittering chrome and massive wheelbases, Cars of the Fab 50’s shows off American autos from Oldsmobile, DeSoto, Packard, Rambler and more.
Cars of the Fab 50s 2021 monthly wall calendar features: Large blocks for notes | Beautiful reproduction | Quality heavy-weight paper | Deluxe 11- by 14-inch size
Car featured in the 2021 edition include:
• 1953 Oldsmobile Super 88 Holiday hardtop coupe
• 1958 DeSoto Adventurer hardtop coupe
• 1958 Rambler Custom Rebel hardtop sedan
• 1958 Packard Hawk hardtop coupe
• 1950 Chrysler Town & Country Newport hardtop coupe
• 1959 Dodge Coronet Lancer hardtop coupe
• 1956 Buick Century Riviera hardtop coupe
• 1952 Muntz Jet
• 1954 Hudson Hornet club coupe
• 1956 Ford Thunderbird
• 1958 Chevrolet Bel Air Impala Sport Coupe
• 1957 El Morocco Convertible
About the Author
Dan Lyons is a photographer and writer who specializes in autos new and
old. Lyons’ old-car writing credits include six award-winning books (Cars of the
Sensational 60’s, Cars of the Fantastic 50’s, Corvette: An American Legend, Sixties
American Cars, Cars of 1957 and Cars of 1965), and more than 1,000 articles for
various newspapers, magazines and websites. He has provided new car road tests to the
Times Union newspaper for more than 25 years.
Lyons is also regarded as one of the premiere automotive photographers in the country,
with more than 190 calendars to his credit. In addition to books and calendars,
his images have illustrated thousands of magazine, newspaper and online articles.
Collectively, Lyons’ photography and writing during the past 30 years has been
recognized in dozens of automotive media awards.
Copyright 2020 Tide-mark Press