The call of the sea sounds clearly in this calendar from the editors of Cruising World magazine. Escape on a relaxing sail to far-flung ports of call and exotic locales. The Cruising World 2020 calendar is ideal for weekend sailors and everyone who loves sailboats and the sea. This is the 33rd edition of this popular title!
Boats and locations pictured in this edition include:
• A Moorings 5800 reaches along the Sir Francis Drake Channel in the British Virgin Islands.
• Halcyon, a Valiant 40, rests at anchor in the evening glow off of Isla Partida, Mexico.
• Stunning Mt. Baker provides the backdrop for a lovely Pacific Northwest sail in Padilla Bay, Washington, aboard Allelu, a Maine Cat 38.
• A new Beneteau Oceanis 46.1 is out for a spirited sail off the coast of Port-Vendres, France.
• A Leopard 50 lies at anchor off Saint-Raphael, France, aglow in the golden light from the sunset.
• A Bali 45 from Dream Yacht Charter provides the perfect platform for exploration of the Andaman Sea near Thailand.
• A young crew member goes for a swim while her family’s boat is anchored off St. Lucia’s Petite Piton.
• R-Six, an HH66 catamaran, explores the inviting waters of Mallorca, in Spain’s Balleric Islands.
• Cruisers anchored in Cocktail Cove, off Jewel Island in Casco Bay, Maine, are treated to a spectacular sunset.
• Frances B, a Mason 44, rests at anchor as the sun sets over Pine Creek, an oxbow of the Hamilton River at St. Simons Island.
• A spectacular rainbow welcomes sailors aboard Mahina Tiare, a Hallberg Rassy 46, to Huahine, in French Polynesia.