If you like your cars fast and loud, then you’ll love the way artist Larry Grossman captures the action in Dragstrip Memories. From classic blown Hemi dragsters to wheel-standing Gassers, they’re all here, burning up the strip… you can almost smell the nitro and hear those headers roar!
This 2023 monthly wall calendar features: Large blocks for notes | Superb printing quality | Heavy 100-pound paper | Deluxe 11- by 14-inch size
Drag racers featured in this edition include:
• A blown, injected ’40 Willys pickup screams off the line
• Wicked Willys indeed, this ’33 Willys is looking pretty hot!
• Greer-Black-Prudhomme blown Hemi rail.
• “Big John” Mazmanian’s candy apple red, blown Hemi ’41 Willys gasser
The famed metallic blue, blown Olds-powered Swindler II
• ’41 Willys of Stone-Woods and Cook
• ’65 Falcon straight-axle gasser smokes those M&H slicks
• A blown Hemi-powered ’37 Fiat Topolino smokes it’s M&H Racemasters
• A blown, injected Hemi powers this awesome glass ’23 T-bucket
• ’56 Chevy Nomad wagon, straight axle
• Tommy Ivo four-engine dragster
• This blown ’57 Ford gasser roars off the line
Published by Tide-mark Press © 2022